Residence repair loans assist low-income homeowners pay money for required and repairs that are critical. Our objective would be to eradicate unhealthy or dangerous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, enhance security for individuals with real disabilities and incorporate energy preservation measures that reduce energy costs and use.
We offer loans to low-income homeowners for required and critical house repairs and tiny grants to low-income individuals with disabilities to produce their houses more available. Loans and grants now available and income restrictions are the following.
Fill out an inquiry to discover if you’re qualified!
For low-income people with real disabilities to enhance access and security (some tenants may possibly not be qualified): Accessibility funds
For low-income https://badcreditloans123.com/payday-loans-ri/ property owners: Home Fix Loans
Us or call 503-655-8591 if you have other quesitons, email.
So how exactly does the Housing Rehabilitation Program work?
This program provides loans that are low-interest funds to greatly help property owners in Clackamas County repair their houses and enhance accessibility.
Procedures to get a true house fix loan or accessibility grant:
- Complete an inquiry that is on-line phone our workplace for support. If it seems perhaps you are qualified we shall include one to the waiting list. Whenever money is present, we will deliver you a page. If you’re nevertheless interested, you’ll then use.
- We shall review your determine and application eligibility.
- In the event that you qualify, a Rehab Advisor will examine your home to ascertain exactly exactly what repairs are essential. Safety and health things certainly are a concern.
- You shall request bids from contractors of the option. A summary of interested contractors can be obtained for the convenience.
- Your Rehab Advisor can assist you through the entire construction procedure.
Low-income homeowners (and qualified tenants) with real disabilities can be entitled to a grant as much as $5,000 to pay for the expense of increasing access and security. Types of qualified improvements: wheelchair ramps, handrails and widened doorways, home or restroom accessibility improvements such as for example roll-in showers, raised toilets and grab pubs. (For tenants in apartments, at the least 51 per cent regarding the devices into the framework needs to be occupied by low-income households. )
Residence Fix Loans
|Single Purpose wellness or safety product just. Examples: water/well, septic/sewer, heat or roof. Main temperature supply just — woodstoves & pellet stoves are thought a heat source that is secondary. (No equity needed. )||$15,000 repairs that are exterior: Roof/Gutters, Paint, Weatherization, Windows/Doors, Foundation. (Credit and equity needs apply. )||$25,000|
|Complete Repairs Complete house repairs must fulfill Community developing rehab standards.||$35,000|
Fundamental loan demands
House should be situated in Clackamas County and must certanly be looking for fix
Deferred Payment Loan (DPL) terms
Minimal 3percent per simple interest year. Re Payments are deferred — no payments that are monthly. Deferred so long as home owner everyday lives in house, or until sold, name moved, refinance, or change of good use. Loans are secured by lien on property.
Present yearly income that is gross effective June 28, 2019
Family members’s yearly income that is gross be not as much as 80% regarding the County’s median earnings, as based on HUD. The present limits that apply to loans and funds are shown below.
|Household Size||Annual Gross Income (maximum)|
We have been presently soliciting for contractors whom can be enthusiastic about putting in a bid on tasks into the Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program. Contractors on our list must certanly be certified, fused and registered aided by the continuing State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board while having experience in housing rehabilitation.
We don’t suggest or endorse any contractors. Contractors in the HUD debarred list aren’t qualified to use.
If you should be thinking about working together with our system, please finish the specialist information return and application to the workplace. Please include copies of your CCB registration, insurance coverage certificates and certifications of certain trades, including asbestos or lead-based paint.
Applications and documents that are supporting be mailed to: Clackamas County Community developing, 2051 Kaen Rd., STE 245, Oregon City, Oregon 97045; Faxed to 503-655-8563; or emailed.
When you have any concerns or require more information, you might phone County Rehab professionals, Jayson Tidland or Mike Woolman at 503-655-8591.
- Applicant must have or perhaps property that is buying needs to be in name
- Owner must inhabit home
- Home fees needs to be present
- Applicant will need to have adequate equity
- Loans for external repairs need that the outside of houses be brought as much as HUD’s Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and Clackamas County’s minimal rehab standards.
- Loans for a purpose that is single restricted to one wellness or security product just.
- All work needs to be done by Oregon-licensed and bonded contractors.
- Manufactured domiciles in areas usually do not be eligible for a that loan. (OK for an Accessibility give. )